Shadowlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It’s England in the early 1900s, and very pentacle of human innovation and the dawning of a new technological revolution, but with it, came something else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mumble grumble grrr

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cole Ambrose

Cole Ambrose

Mumble grumble grrr - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble grumble grrr   Mumble grumble grrr - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:48 pm

Picking up on the name, Cole frowns, "You are a very odd man. Keep on laughing sounds more like a taunt then a name, I can't help but believe you are trying to be deceitful, but I implore you speak plainly in my presence. If you are are making threats against me, I would rather hear them now, then find out later. But know this, I'm not easily made a victim. "
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

PostSubject: Re: Mumble grumble grrr   Mumble grumble grrr - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:40 am

Keapon/Slick
Smiles, and shrugs hopelessly as he drops his head in defeat.
"Cole, I meant nothing by it, I was trying to be incognito, but since no one within earshot is near by, I can be honest with you, but this information must not be repeated or discussed with anyone but Shard here and Anna, they are the only ones who know if my complicated issues. But I'm undercover, and can't let certain people know who I really am, I'm really the fabled hero of Speilberg, I'm really Slick."
Back to top Go down
Cole Ambrose

Cole Ambrose

PostSubject: Re: Mumble grumble grrr   Mumble grumble grrr - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 12:35 am

"Why do you tell me this, are you slippery or smooth?" He asks, confused, cocking his head to the side at the shaking of the inn, rolling his eyes up towards the ceiling of the Tap Room. "That presence...Something is wrong..." He says standing up in his chair fast enough to cause his own chair to topple over backwards as he races past Shard and the strange slippery smooth man, pushing those in his path out of his way as he bounds for the stairs and begins taking them two at a time.
Back to top Go down
Shard Gallows
Admin
Shard Gallows

PostSubject: Re: Mumble grumble grrr   Mumble grumble grrr - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:54 pm

With a sigh, he takes time to finish his drink before, before getting up to follow Cole, despite him being pretty positive in both Anna's and Cole's abilities to handle whatever came their way and sure that they would call for him if his presence was needed. Still he decides it's best to see what kind of trouble could be getting himself into.

Back to top Go down
https://shadowlands.forumotion.org
StoryTeller

PostSubject: Re: Mumble grumble grrr   Mumble grumble grrr - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:04 am

Keapon it Slick
Slick takes time to finish off the left overs the others had left behind before finally deciding the fighting was over and he could finally risk checking out the damage.

Standing up, he makes his way up the stairs.
Doesn't take him long to see the signs of battle, and with a defeated sigh, he heads to her room, picking the lock easily enough just to find the room unoccupied. Closing and relocking her door, he scans the hallway and manages to make an educated guess to where her infirmary may be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mumble grumble grrr   Mumble grumble grrr - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mumble grumble grrr
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowlands :: The Inn :: Tap Room-
Jump to: