Shadowlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It’s England in the early 1900s, and very pentacle of human innovation and the dawning of a new technological revolution, but with it, came something else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New ways to live

Go down 
+2
Hetty
Cole Ambrose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jason Knight

Jason Knight

New ways to live - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:52 pm

Looking at Anna cautiously now, he says, "Suddenly, you make me very nervous, but that is why having a secret identity pays off, and although I loath business meetings, I would prefer to not concern myself with being shot in the head during one."
Back to top Go down
Anna Maria

Anna Maria

PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 9:45 pm

Anna gives Jason a wolfish grin at his admission of nervousness. It wasn't her intent but she is rather entertained by it.

"I can understand your desire for anonymity. There's no right or wrong there. You just have to accept that by embracing it, you do leave yourself open to a greater level of scrutiny and mistrust."

Catching Cole's comment her grin turns to a softer smile. "If I suddenly found myself in your world I'd be rather lost as well. You do have to admit your fire technique is rather efficient in dealing with our less desirable guests. With Envy, you're timing with that fireball was perfect. I'm pretty sure I was about two seconds away from having my heart ripped out." She'll gladly take the cracked ribs over that fate.
Back to top Go down
Jason Knight

Jason Knight

PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Listening,
He Looks at Anna, "So...should I stay in costume the whole time I'm here in here in the past then?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Maria

Anna Maria

PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:24 pm

"No. That thing would raise some eyebrows. If it would make you more comfortable I can have Hetty work a little magic and alter your appearance for the time being."

Anna shrugs and winces at the movement. "Really it probably doesn't even matter does it? Just give people a fake name and everything will be just peachy. Now if you'll excuse me, I should probably lay down for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Jason Knight

Jason Knight

PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Spotting her discomfort, he snatches up his helmet and vaults over the bar, offering Anna his arm to help her.
"Ribs?" He asks, eyeing her side, before raising them quickly to meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anna Maria

Anna Maria

PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:53 pm

She looks at the offered arm before taking it with wry amusement. It appears chivelry doesn't die in the future.

"I'll live." Anna motions to the stairs in a 'lead on' gesture. "The infirmary is next to the bathing room... Assuming that still exists."
Back to top Go down
Jason Knight

Jason Knight

PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 2:31 pm

"No it isn't dead, and yes it does still exist...well again anyway." He says, leading Anna up to the stairs to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Cole Ambrose

Cole Ambrose

PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 11:10 pm

Standing with a little help from Emily, he walks back over to the bar,
"Jay-son makes me curious..."

"I have a feeling Jason is going to have that effect on everyone he meets, my, he's almost as puzzling as you."

""But I am a simple creature. I like fighting, this world's food and I can follow orders. What else is there to be puzzled by with me?" He asks.

"Sometimes," Emily smiles, "You say strange things.." She says with a smile.

Cole smiles,"I find the people here equally strange, no one has a place here. Your farmers wish to be merchants. The merchants dream of being nobles, and the nobles become warriors. No one is content to be who they are. My world people are just who they are."
Back to top Go down
Cole Ambrose

Cole Ambrose

PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:40 pm

"So what makes you so curious about Jason?" Emily asks.
Cole smiles, "Well...he claims to be from the future, what if my world isn't another world, but simply much further into the future?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ways to live   New ways to live - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New ways to live
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowlands :: The Inn :: Tap Room-
Jump to: