Shadowlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It’s England in the early 1900s, and very pentacle of human innovation and the dawning of a new technological revolution, but with it, came something else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FML

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Maria

Anna Maria

FML Empty
PostSubject: FML   FML EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:26 pm

(OOC: Also posted in Inn's Yard)

Having expected a response along these lines she is at least comforted by the small blessing that Malice doesn't seem to be particularly intelligent. Dodging at an angle backwards she misses becoming acquainted with his mace.

Bringing up the rifle she doesn't worry too much about aim considering he is a very close and a very large target. Anna fires a shot to his chest before quickly turning and sliding through the hole made by the Minotaur earlier. It's probably too much to ask for that the barriers protecting the inn will keep Malice out as they normally would. Hopefully the wards will at least slow him down a touch.

Angling for the stairs down to the tap room Anna jumps the banister and hulls ass to the first floor, using a table for brief cover as she aims another shot.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:52 am

Malace
Barreling down the stairs crashing into the banister and bounding from the walls, he rears to a halt at the base of the stairs. "Malice smells you, he will find you and crush!" He shouts amidst the screams of the now very panicked patrons.

Glancing down at the sucking chest wound, he grimaces. "You hurt Malice, Malice would make tiny woman pay!" He says flicking his Mace sending several streaming spiked projectiles to the table Anna is using for cover.
Back to top Go down
Anna Maria

Anna Maria

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:01 pm

As Malice pauses to look at his wound she fires another two shots, adding insult to injury and aiming for the same spot.

The spikes are an unpleasant surprise that are fortunately mostly blocked by her shield of a table. The nail length spikes protrude through the bottom of the furniture. A few stray projectiles fly around her, some of which are stopped from finding their target by the weakened protection spell embedded in her magicked ring, though one still manages to leave a deep scratch in her left bicep, sending the third bullet a little wide.

Knowing moving would probably be in her best interest Anna ducks from her cover, weaving around the strewn chairs and tables covering the room towards the bar and her other (fully loaded) rifle. As she runs she shoves the few stragglers she comes across towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Malace
Staggering back from the bullets slamming into his body, he throws his head back and roars, with blood beginning to run from his mouth.
"No more thunder stick!" Malice roars and charges at her knocking away the tables and chairs with his swinging mace, before finally heaving it through the air towards her.

Eden Rose
Sitting in a corner booth, she watches the conflict with thin amusement.
Back to top Go down
Anna Maria

Anna Maria

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:28 pm

Not chancing a look behind her Anna relies on the noise trailing her to know that a misstep will lead to a very gory (but probably fast) end. She slides over the bar top, crouching on the other side. The innkeeper grabs for the loaded rifle she knows is sitting under the counter.

Malice is only a few short feet away when Anna is able to shoot the rifle which she aims at his head. Knowing there is a mace aimed in her direction she ducks back behind the counter and hopes she is able to avoid its path.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 am

MaliceHis mace slamming into the wall behind her, shattering the bottles and glass behind the bar and showering Anna with broken glass, before it magically returns to his hand, the bullet catches him in the teeth which he promptly spits out, along with a significant amount of blood he turns to take two lumbering steps towards the bar.

"Malice strong, bones strong as steel, teeth hard as diamond, skin like oak!" He says, slowing and bleeding as he slams his mace down into the bar splitting it in two.
Eden
Sighing. "My dear, are you in need of assistance?" She says casually, sipping at her tea.
Back to top Go down
Anna Maria

Anna Maria

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:36 am

Anna protects her head and neck with her left arm as the glass rains down upon her. She looks up in time to see the mace destroy the very old and much loved bar.

This is the last straw in the series of crappy events filling her day. With a feral growl Anna lunges at Malice, thrusting the barrel of her rifle at the bleeding hole in his chest, pulling the trigger. "Malice pissed off the wrong person and is going to die."

She swings her left left hand which is now holding a thin blade into his eye, fully intending to shove it very far into what little brain this thing has.

She ignores Edin having not heard the woman's half-assed offer for assistance over the noise around her.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:53 am

Malice
Eyes widen at Anna's attack, "You no Keeper you berserker!" malice manages to say as Anna pulls the trigger, and manages to say "Malice no want to die..." Before Anna drives the blade into his eye, hitting his brain and killing him. He stands for a beat longer, before falling backward to the Inn's floor much like a falling tree.

eden
Watches the scene and tips her cup to Anna's victory. Before going back to her drink.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:59 am

Allyister
Coming down the stairs he spots the tail end of the battle and smiles.
"Hmm it seems you already have yours handled. Shard managed to defeat the Meltra in the garden. The damage wasn't too severe outside thankfully." He says stepping towards her surveying the damage to the tap room. "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Maria

Anna Maria

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 1:11 am

Looking down at the dead body still more than a little pissed off she responds to his last words with, "Then Malice should not have pissed off Anna." Tempted to kick the thing she decides against it. Knowing her luck she'd break a toe in the process. Catching Eden's toast she raises an eyebrow and nods in acknowledgement.

Taking a bottle of Tequila from behind the now destroyed bar that looks damaged enough not to sell liquor out of, but safe enough from glass shards, Anna pours herself a shot and downs it. Hearing Allyister she pours him a shot and placing it on the counter before shrugging and just taking a swig from the bottle.

Using the mirror along the wall behind the broken display of bottles she starts the careful process of removing the bits of glass from her hair and clothing with deft fingers before they do any more damage to her skin. The flow of blood on her arm from the spike seems to be slowing which is a good sign. "A few minor flesh wounds. Nothing serious."

Eyeing him and noting the lack of Shard she flicks away the last easily removable piece of glass from her shoulder. "You don't seem worse for wear. How's Shard?"
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:29 pm

"I dropped him off at the infirmary, he seems hurt and exhausted but i believe his words to me were *I'm not letting you anywhere near my insides without buying me a few drinks first* With a couple of other colorful words of course." He says picking his way through the upturned tables and chairs.

He stops to look down at Malice. "Impressive, but I suspected nothing less. You have a warrior spirit about you." Then looking to the bar, he sighs.
"This is going to take some work to repair.
Back to top Go down
Anna Maria

Anna Maria

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:07 pm

She chuckles at Allyister's assessment of Shards condition. If he's capable of cracking a joke death probably isn't imminent though she does fully intend on checking on him sooner rather than later.

"A warrior spirit?" Anna raises an eyebrow. It's probably the first time someone has pinned that quality on her. Most people just settle on calling her 'feisty' if they're being polite. "One does what they must when they want to stay alive and options are limited."

Nudging a piece of the broken bar with her foot she frowns. "And he ticked me off... Cole may be able to fix the bar. Hopefully." Contemplating another shot she decides against it. If Shard is in need of stitches she doesn't think he'd appreciate the creative results more tequila would yield.

"I should check on Mr. Gallows. He's more useful when he's functional. In theory." With that Anna heads up to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Allyister
"I suppose you wouldn't be wrong with that assessment." He says, sauntering his way over to Eden and glancing back at the damage to the tap room.

"Why didn't you help help her?"

Eden
"I find it difficult to jump to the aid of the woman who's ancestor killed my grandfather." She says matter of factly.

Allyister
"I've told you, Elizabeth had nothing to do with your grandfather's death, that was Shadow and Kraven."

Eden
"Well she did bring him here didn't she?"

Allyister
Looking Annoyed, he uses his telekinesis to rip her from the booth and slam her to the floor.
"Is that defiance I detect in your tone my dear harpist?" He asks, glancing down at her.

Eden
"No my lord..." She says apologetically.

Allyister
"Good, now get me an Alchemist or a mage that can fix this damage." He orders, "Nuh, uh," He says as she begins to rise. "Lick my boots before you go."

Eden
Glancing up at Allyister with disdain before complying with his orders and licking both his boots. Before rising to her feet, straightening her clothes before grabbing her harp and hurrying out of the Inn.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:34 am

Allyister
Paces back and forth, in the tap room. Righting chairs, and tables. Until he hears the door open and looks up to see Eden return with older Man.

"Mr. stone, I'm sorry to pull you away from your post. But my personal guard had saw fit to fail me." He says glancing over at Eden, smiling as she recoils from his gaze.

"Now I don't have the power to fix this, will you do the honors?"

Stone
Strokes his long white beard, nods. "Maybe you should change your guard sir." He says, stepping further into the Inn.

Allyister

"Perhaps you're right and I shall consider letting Eden take you post."

Eden
Bristles, but says nothing.

Stone
Smiles, "This inner war of ours has been fun, I've already slain 7 of Famine's men, this mess is of little consequence to me." He says, touching the ruined bar mending it in a brilliant flash of light.

"Would there be anything else sir?"

Allyister
Yes, there's some damage to the second floor if you don't mind seeing to it."

The old man nods, and smiles and makes his way slowly upstairs.

While Allyister turns to Eden.
"You see, that's how one follows orders," he says crossing his massive arms.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:03 am

Stone
Returning down stairs.
"Is that all you desire m'lord?"

Allyister
Nods, "Yes for now. return to your post and continue slaughtering Famine's army for as long as you can. But don't get careless, I'll need you in the future and I hate recruiting." He says, patting the old man on his back.

He watches as the old man leaves and Allyister turns his attention back to Eden.

"Now, I'm giving you one more chance. Fail me again, and I'll break that harp and claim your fingers before I release you from my service."

Eden nods, and quietly returns to her booth. "I won't fail you again master."
Allyister
"Good. Let it be said. This place is important to me. So it's important to you." He says turning on his heel and heading to the bar to purchase some wine and cheese. Leaving the money in the register and begins making his way back up stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FML Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML   FML Empty

Back to top Go down

FML
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowlands :: The Inn :: Tap Room-
Jump to: