Shadowlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It’s England in the early 1900s, and very pentacle of human innovation and the dawning of a new technological revolution, but with it, came something else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shard Gallows
Admin
Shard Gallows

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Rules   The Rules EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:24 am

Our rules are pretty easy to follow. We ask you respect them. If you don't you will receive a warning or two. After that point you will probably get the boot.

• Please post a character sheet (in the RP Related section of the form) including items such as physical attributes, skills, magical abilities (if any), and any backstory you wish us to know. Images are always fun too! Look at other character sheets if you aren't sure on what information to include.

• No god Characters, OP Characters.
    We aren't playing with dice or sheets here but we are happy to make the swap if we really need to... but being OCD isn't as fun.

• Good role-playing
    If you get hit by a hammer; it hurts.
    Paint us a picture. The more descriptive you are, the easier it is for us to create a really awesome story.

• Leave space for others to react!
    If you're giving someone a one-two-punch make sure you give the other player(s) an opportunity to react. You can only control your actions.

• If you're posting anything more adult in nature (i.e. heavy romance) please place the content in spoiler brackets. It's a nice bit of warning others may appreciate. We strongly advise those types of posts to remain on the 2nd floor of the inn which visitors that may fall into the under 18 bracket do not have the ability to read.

• You're character can be an ass... but you don't need to be.
    (Play nice OOC. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything.)

If you're wondering how the game plays, you can begin in whatever area you choose (In reason) Enter The Gallows was my character's intro, you don't have to go as in depth as I did, join in like the creature. then when you move to the area have your character actually leave in that scene before posting somewhere else, just so we can know where your characters are at all times. It's cool to have your own character and story, but others may want to join you. I'm currently working on a few story lines for the Inn and to include as many players as I can. It's an ongoing story, last time we did this we had a lot of fun and several really cool people with cool characters.

If you quit please let us know, have your character leave, or die.

You're more than welcome to come up with story arcs and both Anna or myself will be happy to play along or help you. We're doing this for fun, it's a cool creative outlet.

Why are people talking about the Inn and these characters who aren't anywhere on the bored? These are all nods to the previous incarnation we had of this game. I personally believe it gives the game sense of history and if you want to learn feel free to investigate or ask someone to fill you in. But it's a great time to begin new stories.

• Be Creative! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://shadowlands.forumotion.org

The Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowlands :: Welcome to the Shadowlands-
Jump to: