It’s England in the early 1900s, and very pentacle of human innovation and the dawning of a new technological revolution, but with it, came something else.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello Old friend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shard Gallows
Admin

PostSubject: Hello Old friend.    Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Shard needing the urge to get away, of Slick in particular, took off out of the Inn, and soon found himself racing through the streets, to the woods, finally coming to a stop at the edge of the clearing. Breathing heavily he looks up at Shadow's statue.

"How do you do it?" He finally asks, between gasps of breath. "I'm sure it helps knowing your not the last of your kind..." He says to know one but himself as he sits beneath the statue looking up.
"You never wanted to be hero did you? You're a soldier, much like myself...But I just can't stand hearing that bastard's name. The fallen prince, Kodo..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowlands.forumotion.org
StoryTeller

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old friend.    Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Shadow
Stepping from behind the statue..."I decided to to see what all the trouble is about...and I have no idea what you just said..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shard Gallows
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old friend.    Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Looking shocked at Shadow with a mixture of relief and surprise, "Goddamn it slick!" He says, realizing he was still under the spell, wish he's sure only comes out as gibberish until the spell wears off. So he holds up a finger as he puts his hands his hips, thinking as he begins pacing back and forth in front of him thinking. Before he considers a way to translate, and begins signing the fact he's currently under the spell that won't let him speak clearly to anyone who's not under it.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old friend.    Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:13 am

Shadow
Shadow stares blankly at Shard. "I'm not even going to pretend I know what's going on, maybe you should just take me to the Innkeeper." he says, stepping closer to Shard, "Maybe she can shed some light on....well...you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shard Gallows
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old friend.    Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:21 am

Shard opens his mouth to respond, but quickly closes it as he decides against it. so Instead he opts to sigh, and signal for Shadow to follow him, he's at least half confident he can find Anna and hopefully Slick has done the responsible thing and released the others from the Giberish spell, otherwise it may be a long several minutes until the spell wears off.

then with his head down and shoulders slumped he begins leading Shadow back to the Inn.
Back to top Go down
StoryTeller

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old friend.    Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:40 pm

[b]LLyod[b]
Winces and throws his head back as he falls to his knees, then onto his side where his body withers. biting his tongue he sits up, tightly gripping his left wrist with his right hand as he vehemently down at his hand, watching as his pinky finger begins to burn away.

Tears streaming down his cheeks, he throws his head back once again, this time as he's assaulted by the memories of his clone.

"Hmm, interesting..." He says after several beats. "This may be a challenge after all with the fire mancer and this Inn Keeper...More prepared and able bodied then I would have guessed.. " He says distastefully. Of course the mage was a concern as well, but less so then the others. Her magics seemed more defensively then offensive. Even still, it would be wise to prevent her from rebuilding the Inn's wards he thinks.

The appearance of the Death Shroud he found more concerning. He never did fully trust him and only heard of power in the past. Still it was surprising that he was sent to protect the Inn and not Pestilence himself.

Glancing at down at his missing pinky, not thrilled of how long it'd take for him to regrow it back, but he sighs, and let's his right hand sever itself from the wrist. where it drops softly to the earth beside him, as it begins to regrow another version of himself.

Llyod watches his clone envious of how his clones could regrow their entire body. But even now as his hand regrows absent one finger. But he shrugs it off and looks up at the fully formed clone.
"You know what to do...I made you significantly stronger then the last one. So do be careful. If I go to battle, I'd prefer it not to do it missing one hand."

Of course he didn't have to really command his clone, they were all him after all. Possessing all of his memories, talents, abilities, and personality. He could eaisly control any of his clones at will, but he found that process to be exhausting. So instead he lets them operate as his personal drones. Only he, the original had the power to reabsorb any of the clones, even the clones of his clones. Plus whenever they died, their memories would always return to him.

The Original Llyod turns back to examine the statue. "You look like such a cunt...." He says to the statue of Shadow, before turning and walking away, as the Llyod watches him, before shifting into the form of one of the barmaids the other had saw before attacking Shard.

"Try, try and try again...Soon I'll eventually kill you all." He says thinking of the Inn's defenders his other self had fought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Old friend.    

Back to top Go down

Hello Old friend.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1