It’s England in the early 1900s, and very pentacle of human innovation and the dawning of a new technological revolution, but with it, came something else.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Typical Evening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: Typical Evening   Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Amused she shakes her head. "I think you're getting us confused." She follows him out to the street in front of the inn, curious as rot what they will be greeted with this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryTeller

PostSubject: Re: Typical Evening   Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Allyister Cain Leaning casually against the counter, he sips at his drink, watching as both Hetty and Shard race outside to meet what he could only presume was another offspring of the Creature. Another copy isn't what he needed, he needed the creature prime. However in the meantime, he sensed no immediate danger to the Inn, or Anna as long as she stayed inside anyway, so he for the time he could relax and enjoy his drink, all the while imagining what ever fate awaited the two would be protectors of the Inn and now by extension the city.

Eden Rose Approaches Allyister. "So I take it we won't be participating in the extra curricular actives with those two?" She asks, glancing over he shoulder to the door.

"No," Allyister answers.

"Shame, I was kinda hoping for a little fun tonight, I thought that women would try something, I was hoping for it, I had just the song." She smiles slyly tucking her harp beneath one arm.

Allyister Gives her a slight smile, "Never underestimate anyone....ever, it'll get you killed. Shard resisted all my bait, but perhaps he'll stop whatever monster is out there and save...." he pauses to shrug at her, "Me, the trouble of having to deal with it. I need the original, not whatever that is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Maria

PostSubject: Re: Typical Evening   Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:54 pm

As the room is empty it's fairly easy to spot Allyister speaking with Eden Rose. Anna lets the door to the kitchen close behind her with a dull thud and walks over to the pair, making a face as one of her bare feet steps in something that feels very much like spilled ale.

"Thank you for playing this evening Eden. The crowd seemed to enjoy your music very much." While on most nights she'd be fine sitting around and stroking a musicians ego in the event that it will lead to more performances in the future, Anna Maria's limit of small-talk has been met for the day.

Instead she turns her attention to Allyister. "If you are up to it I need a small favor. You are talented with making things... disappear, yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryTeller

PostSubject: Re: Typical Evening   Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Eden Rose Smiles warmly at Anna and gives her a small curtsy, "Thank you and I rather enjoyed playing for them." Sensing she's no longer wonder, she gives Allyister a small curtsy as well, "Sir." She says before retreating to the back of the room, but not before quickly purchasing a bottle of wine from a serving girl. Then quickly finds a booth by herself which she slides in.

Allyister Turns smiling at Anna, dabbing at the small dribble of blood from his nose, he had extended much of his mental abilities forming a telekinetic barrier on top of of the existing magical barriers and wards that surrounded the outside of the inn.

Then taking Anna's hand he bows lightly pressing his lips to her knuckles.
"As you wish, you ask me of it and I'll take care of it, that I can assure you." He says charmingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Maria

PostSubject: Re: Typical Evening   Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Anna gives his formality a small smile and wishing a little bit that they were speaking under different circumstances. "There is a bit of a... mess in front of the inn that could arouse unwanted attention. Most of the particularly nasty bits seem to have been disintegrated but it is still a bit of a disaster area. Is making it go away something that is within your realm of capabilities?"

Noting the blood she frowns, having a vague idea of its cause. "Unless you have already overextended yourself?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoryTeller

PostSubject: Re: Typical Evening   Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Allyister glancing absentmindedly at the blood, "No....not quite, I just extended my abilities to protect the inn from damage. Whatever it was out there, it was strong enough to tear through the Inn's barriers... I never sensed anything like it, but it wasn't quite evil, just hungry, always hungry..." He says shaking his head, "but yes, I'll see to the clean up, and cover stories." He says giving Anna a slight bow, and turning to take a shaky step towards the door, pauses, to recompose himself before straightening and strolling out through the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Maria

PostSubject: Re: Typical Evening   Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:06 pm

"Thank you Allyister. And when you have a moment, I made some notes. It can wait until morning I'm sure; but if you'd rather look through them this evening I will leave them in my sitting room for you to peruse."

His moment of unsteadiness doesn't miss her notice, but Anna guesses he is not the type of person to appreciate others pointing out any sign of weakness.

Glancing at the kitchen she considers rejoining the others but the temptation to wash the grossness off of her foot and curl up in bed sounds like a much better plan. So she makes her way up the stairs, hopefully for the last time this evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typical Evening   

Back to top Go down

Typical Evening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4